The son of Albertville mayor Tracy Honea was buried over the weekend after dying tragically Thursday from carbon monoxide poisoning. Nicholas Honea (Hoe-nee) would have turned 28 Friday. He was pressure washing a garage on Martling Road in Albertville and was inside with his compressor and gear. The doors to the garage were closed expect for one that was partially open and fumes apparently filled the garage and Honea was overcome. Nicholas Honea was also a member of the cast of the CMT reality show Redneck Island in the second season. He was buried in Union Grove Cemetery.