Do you know of a teacher that has gone over and beyond for their students? If so, send their name, photo (if available), school/class they teach and what they have done to firstname.lastname@example.org. One teacher each week will be chosen at random to win $100 for their classroom. Don’t wait, nominate your teacher TODAY! 🙂
*Modern Woodmen specializes in creative financial strategies for retirement, businesses, college savings, and more. You can contact our financial representative, Morgan N. Lavender online OR by phone at 256-492-3374**
Securities offered through MWA Financial Services, Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of Modern Woodmen of America 1701 1st Ave., Rock Island, IL 61201 309-558-3100 Member: FINRA, SIPC.
- Nominate you favorite teacher to be recognized as our Teacher Of The Week by submitting their name, school and grade thru the link provided on any of our station’s web pages.
- Any teacher, instructor or principal currently employed in a public, private or religious school is eligible to be nominated for this contest.
- Each week a person will be chosen to acknowledge as our “Teacher Of The Week”.
- Each “Teacher of The Week” selected will receive a check in the amount of $100 to off-set classroom expenses.
- Entries not yet selected as “Teacher of The Week” will remain in consideration for the duration of this contest.
- This is a multi-station contest with one weekly winner airing on WQSB, Power-107.5 and Mix-102.9.
Week #1 – Becky Walker – Douglas High School
Week #2 – Jennifer Golden – Ivalee Elementary School
Week #3 – Brittney Owens – Fort Payne High School
Week #4 – Amanda Harkins – Centre Middle School
Week #5 – Tracy Rogers – Albertville Elementary School
Week #6 – Katherine Barnes – Striplin Elementary School in Gadsden